Friday 29 July 2011

After researching into documentaries, I have realised that "Control" a film based on Joy Division's Ian Curtis' life does not particularly relate to the generic research and has many differences to the documentary that I will be creating. It is evident from the trailer that it cannot be used for generic research, firstly as it is a film and does not feature cannabis therefore cannot emphasise the dangers of cannabis on society. However, despite this setback, it has enabled me to focus my research on documentaries as opposed to films. It could be argued that I have been influenced by "Control" which is an example of intertextuality, due to the dark images and music, which may appear in my documentary as the audience could relate to meaning and understanding that they have experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment