Tuesday 19 July 2011

Mood Board

During the planning stages of my documentary, I created a moodboard on PhotoShop to demonstrate my ideas and intentions regarding the topic. The images suggest aspects related to cannabis that I hope to explore during the documentary excerpt. The audience can see that I intend to investigate the balanced argument on the controversial debate of cannabis in society. By looking into both the dangers and consequent effects on society of cannabis and also the medicinal uses of the drug as a form of palliation, I hope to challenge most typical documentaries and present an objective, two-sided view of this topic. In order to find the images, I used the search engine Google, which allowed me to discover related images, acting as influences. The images I have selected present an element of verisimilitude, which I hope to create in my documentary as it is based upon a serious issue in our society.



No comments:

Post a Comment