Monday 5 September 2011

Background Research on Cannabis

As I am particularly interested in Crime and deviance in society, I have chosen a topic that relates to Sociology for my documentary, which is Cannabis, the effects the drug has on society and views on the issue. I shall be documenting professional opinions from people such as, doctors, politicians and policemen. I am also undertaking the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) which is on the topic of cannabis, this will therefore supply me with most of the background information I will require and provide me with a deeper insight into the drug. Hopefully, by completing both projects this will allow me to have sufficient information to ensure the documentary is effective, consequently raising awareness about the drug.


No comments:

Post a Comment