Thursday 10 November 2011

Abstract Shots

I managed to arrange a time to meet with the model featured in these clips, which has allowed me to start focussing the documentary on what I need to include. It has also enabled me to begin editing during these last few lessons and attempt to make the documentary more professional. The model's direct mode of address is perfect for this type of topic. I am particularly pleased with the lighting throughout as it reinforces the documentary's identity, and presents a 'dark' image on what could be seen as a 'dark' topic. 




In the following weeks, I will be interviewing a policeman where I will gain his perspectives on cannabis in society. This will be shown in another post. This will therefore leave me with a large editing process and perhaps a requirement for more abstract shots. During this editing process, I will input music into the documentary to provide a tone and atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment