Monday 21 November 2011

Editing

In this lesson, I have started to insert text boxes consisting of facts and figures into my documentary. I did this by creating a "picture in picture" in Photoshop which consequently allowed me to create the text which is the correct size in proportion with the clip it is featured in. 


Firstly, I chose the particular clip that I wanted the text to feature on.


Next, I inserted this image into Photoshop and inserted the statistics into a text box.


Finally, I removed the background, so this allowed me to save the file as a PNG, which therefore enabled me to insert the text into my documentary.



As I began to insert the editing clips, I realised that the font and layout did not look as professional as it potentially could be. Therefore, I changed the font to 'Helvetica' which is commonly used and widely recognised within documentaries and media products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment