Sunday 11 December 2011

Documentary Locations

During the planning stages of creating the five minute excerpt of a documentary, I think it is necessary to decide on the locations which would be included in the product. I have created a presentation on Prezi which shows the various locations in which I hope to film. I have chosen the particular locations for specific reasons, for example, young people (the common users of cannabis) are more likely to be found in places such as, Brick Lane, London (which will be shown in the documentary). Also, I am going to include an interview with a doctor, therefore the documentary will show both inside and outside the surgery. This will therefore conform to the audience's stereotypical view of a documentary presenting professional opinions. Using Google Maps, I have illustrated the locations I have planned to use.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment